Temporary Suspension of Prescription Pick-up at Fillmore and Fort Indiantown Gap TMC
August 21, 2023
Prescription pick-up at Fillmore U.S. Army Health Clinic and Fort Indiantown Gap Troop Medical Clinic is temporarily suspended due to a staffing shortage. Prescriptions processed on or before Aug. 15 may be picked up at Fillmore U.S. Army Health Clinic or Fort Indiantown Gap Troop Medical Clinic until Friday, August 25. Medications not picked up by Aug. 25 will be re-stocked, and patients will need to request that they be filled at Carlisle Barracks or through an alternate means (see below).
New & Renewed Prescriptions at a Dunham U.S. Army Health System Facility
- Renewed or new prescriptions processed in the Dunham System on or after Aug. 16 must be picked up at the Dunham Clinic on Carlisle Barracks.
- To activate a new or renewed prescription, text “Get in Line” to 833-556-3564 or call the Dunham Pharmacy at 717-245-4606 for inquiries.
Prescription Refills at a Dunham U.S. Army Health System Facility
- Refills processed in the Dunham System on or after Aug. 16 must be picked up at the PX Refill Pick-up site on Carlisle Barracks.
- For future refills, call the refill line 800-377-1723 to request refills to be picked up at the PX Refill site on Carlisle Barracks.
Alternate Methods to Fill Prescriptions Outside of Dunham U.S. Army Health System
- You may be able to get prescriptions delivered directly to your door. For more info on TRICARE Pharmacy Home Delivery, visit: https://www.tricare.mil/homedelivery.
- Active-duty service members have a $0.00 co-pay for covered medications at any pharmacy.
- For all other beneficiaries:
- TRICARE Pharmacy Home Delivery costs via Express Scripts (90 day supply): $12 Generic, $34 Brand Name, $68 Non-Formulary.
- Retail network (30 day supply): $14 Generic, $38* Brand Name, $68* Non-Formulary.
* For all beneficiaries except Active Duty Service Members, maintenance medications taken for long-term conditions may only be filled twice at retail and then must be filled via home delivery or military pharmacy.