Pharmacy services temporarily suspended at Fillmore U.S. Army Health Clinic and Fort Indiantown Gap TMC due to staffing shortages. See Alerts page for more information.

Health Services

Urgent & Emergency Care

If you are experiencing an emergency, call 911 or go to an Emergency Room.

Dunham doesn't offer urgent or emergency care services. 

Urgent Care

Urgent Care services treat non-life-threatening health issues that require immediate attention, such as sprains, the flu, colds, and other common illnesses.

Please click HERE to open this PDF file to view the latest Urgent Care listings.

If you’re unsure about whether you need urgent care, contact the Military Health System Nurse Advice Line to speak to a registered nurse. Visit for web chat and video chat, or dial 1-800-TRICARE (874-2273). The Nurse Advice Line is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and is available to beneficiaries for minor illnesses and injuries when Dunham is closed.

Nurse Advice Line nurses ask a series of questions about a caller’s specific concerns to advise when and how to seek care for an urgent problem or give instruction on self-care at home. For pediatric issues, the Nurse Advice Line will route you to a pediatric nurse. If follow-up is necessary or requested, you will receive a call back to check the child’s status a few hours later. The Nurse Advice Line will make same-day appointments with a primary care manager (PCM) for TRICARE Prime beneficiaries who are enrolled to Military Treatment Facilities (MTFs). If a same day appointment is not available, you will be re-directed to the closest urgent care center, and advise the PCM that an urgent care referral is needed so the patient does not have to worry about paying any point of service co-pays.

To learn about how TRICARE covers urgent care, visit the TRICARE Urgent Care page.

Emergency Care

If you are experiencing a life-threatening medical situation (including mental health emergencies), call 911 immediately. Emergency care services treat life-threatening medical issues such as threats to your life, limbs, sight, or safety.

To learn about how TRICARE covers emergency care, visit the TRICARE Emergency Care page.

Urgent & Emergency Care FAQs

What should I do if I have a non-life-threatening health issue?
Call or visit your nearest urgent care facility if you have a non-life-threatening health issue. If you have a life-threatening health issue, call 911 immediately.
What should I do if I have a life-threatening health issue?
Call 911 immediately.
What should I do if I’m still unsure if I need urgent care?
You can speak directly to a health professional using the Military Health System Nurse Advice Line to assist you with your health concern by calling 1-800-TRICARE (874-2273).
Does Dunham provide emergency care services?
Does Dunham provide urgent care services?

Contact Us


Emergency Care


Military Health System Nurse Advice Line

1-800-TRICARE (874-2273)

Need to Update Your Information in DEERS? Click Here